Wednesday Summer Lapsit
Jun 20th 10:15 am - 10:40 am
Huron Public Library
For children ages 0 - 2 1/2 with a caregiver.
Engage your little one in a variety of new ways that stimulate the development of early literacy skills: books, flannel boards, songs, stories and much more. Programs are free and registration is not required.
- Enrich your child’s vocabulary
- Develop listening skills
- Increase attention span
- Encourage the use of imagination
- Introduce a child to group interaction
- Develop the ability to follow direction
- Share the enjoyment of reading
- Cultivate habits of lifelong learning
Wednesdays at 10:15 am
June 6 - July 18
(Except July 4)
Please list each email on a new line.