Jan 17th 11:00 am - 11:25 am
Huron Public Library
For children ages 0 - 2 1/2 with a caregiver.
Engage your little one in a variety of new ways that stimulate the development of early literacy skills: books, flannel boards, songs, stories and much more. Programs are free and registration is not required.
- Enrich your child’s vocabulary
- Develop listening skills
- Increase attention span
- Encourage the use of imagination
- Introduce a child to group interaction
- Develop the ability to follow direction
- Share the enjoyment of reading
- Cultivate habits of lifelong learning
Wednesdays at 11 am
Session 1: November 7 - December 6
Session 2: January 9 - February 14
Please list each email on a new line.