Tuesdays at 11 am
For children ages 2½ - 3½ with caregiver.
Spring 2019 Sessions
Session 1: March 5 - April 10
Session 2: April 30 - May 15
Engage your little one in a variety of new ways that stimulate the development of early literacy skills through books, flannel boards, songs, stories, and much more. This is a free program and registration is not required.
- Enrich your child’s vocabulary
- Develop listening skills
- Increase attention span
- Encourage the use of imagination
- Introduce a child to group interaction
- Develop the ability to follow direction
- Share the enjoyment of reading
- Cultivate habits of lifelong learning