Wednesdays at 10:15 am
For children ages 2½ - 3½ with caregiver.
Session 1: November 6 - December 12
Session 2: January 8 - February 13
Engage your little one in a variety of new ways that stimulate the development of early literacy skills: books, flannel boards, songs, stories and much more. This free program lasts about 30 minutes and registration is not required.
- Enrich your child’s vocabulary
- Develop listening skills
- Increase attention span
- Encourage the use of imagination
- Introduce a child to group interaction
- Develop the ability to follow direction
- Share the enjoyment of reading
- Cultivate habits of lifelong learning